MCI, Verizon Got Wealthy, Why Not YOU!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Business Opportunity.biz Forums ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Berna (152.163.189.199) on February 18, 2003 at 22:36:38:

**THIS IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE SERVICE AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY YOU WILL EVER FIND - YOU CAN SWITCH FOR FREE - TRY THE SERVICE FOR 30 DAYS, IF NOT HAPPY YOU CAN SWITCH BACK!! I REALLY WANT YOU TO SAVE MONEY AND MAKE MONEY. YOU CAN TALK AND TALK AND TALK FOR FREE!**

Imagine reaching your friends, family, prospects and future Business Partners with this Awesome Service: UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE FOR YOUR HOME PHONE with UNLIMITED LOCAL CALLING, plus Voicemail, 3-Way Calling, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Speed Dialing, Caller ID, Personal Voice Assistant (you can load an Address Book, Voice e-mail, Voice Dial-in) and more for ONLY $49.99/month + Tax (in most states). PVA is a Must for the Home Phone, a time saver for Business Owners and is also a great asset for the Elderly, Mentally Challenged and the Disabled. You pick up the phone and say "call John" and the phone will start dialing the number - this is just one part of what PVA can do - What a Great Service!

This is practically unheard of - Unlimited Long Distance for your HOME. Keep your same phone number, No Deposit - the company will bill you, one bill, one company, one low monthly rate, no installation, Iím not selling you anything - you already have a phone, I'm just offering you a better rate and thousands of dollars in savings.

To switch your service from your current provider, please email me at www.bernasbusiness@hotmail.com with your name, time zone and best time to call. Since I have Unlimited Long Distance, I will be happy to call you in any State. Our service is available in ALL STATES within the CONTINENTAL US, including Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, etc. Competitive International Rates Available.

If you are a Leader, you may be interested in this Great Business Opportunity since 95% of the population has a phone in this multi-billion dollar market - Unlimited Long Distance plus Unlimited Local and all the feature is practically untouched.

**DONíT MISS THIS FANTASTIC BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR SERVICE**

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Business Opportunity.biz Forums ] [ FAQ ]