No Fees, 30,000+ per year

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Business Opportunity.biz Forums ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jason Pearson (67.26.33.131) on February 25, 2003 at 16:54:23:

You can work at home with Procard International. Procard offers work at home opportunities. We currently have 3 plans. I will go over 2 of them. There is NO FEE, and there will never be. We Pay YOU, as is the case for all jobs. My two favorite programs are:
1) Marketing Associate: You call from your home promoting our insurance offers. We have dental, legal, and health insurance for extremely low prices. The cost and service often sells itself. We provide you with free long distance, and everything you need. There is, of course, NO FEE!

2) Referral Rewards: This is the program I am currently doing. It is your job to promote Procard's work at home opportunities. For everyone you recruit, you get 10.00, plus an additional amount each month. You can do this 100% over the Internet. It's perfect for anyone who wants an extra income. You can make well over 30,000 dollars per year doing this and all the other opportunities! Please send me an email at procardathome@yahoo.com for more information. You will get a personal reply, because you are a valuable person we would like to have aboard. Thanks!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Business Opportunity.biz Forums ] [ FAQ ]